Use the following instructions to install any law school Xerox printers, located throughout Worrell.
You must be on the Wake Forest network (WFUwireless) to be able to add a printer
- Click on the Start button (in the bottom left corner of the screen)
- Type \\xerox in the search box and select \\xerox from the list
- Type W ... This will take you to the printers that begin with a WORR for Worrell
- Find the appropriate printer you are looking to add, if you do not know the printer name most have them labeled directly on the printer
- Right-click on the printer name for the device you want to add (WORR-*****-XRX) and select Connect from the drop-down menu.
Note: It can sometimes take 1 minute for the printer installation to start.
Shared Xerox printers located in public areas may require job accounting codes to print. Once you print a box will pop up. In the User ID field, enter the last 4 digits of your budget code. For assistance with budget codes, please contact the law school Budget office.
Please see our Mac - Installing Worrell Xerox printers support solution