You may see an error while trying to access Kaltura within Canvas.
You must enable third-party cookies for the Kaltura integration to work within Canvas. Kaltura must be able to communicate with Canvas to verify your credentials and know where to save your content.
Below you will find links to specific instructions on how to enable third-party cookies for various web browsers. Be sure to update the settings for your default browser so you can fully access Kaltura within Canvas.
Enabling third-party cookies
Follow the instructions for your browser:
- Find the "Change Your Cookie Settings heading"
- Select the "Allow or Block Cookies for a Specific site"
- Follow steps provided
- Uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option
Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- On your iPhone home screen go to Settings and then select Safari
- Make sure "Block All Cookies" and Prevent Cross-Site Tracking is turned off
You now should have successfully enabled cookies for your default browser and can access Kaltura within your Canvas account. If you have additional questions or run into issues enabling cookies or accessing Kaltura you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-758-4300.