You can use Deacon Dollars to print if your printing balance in PaperCut is depleted. Follow these instructions to purchase Deacon Dollars:
- Visit wfu.law/add-deacon-dollars
- Sign in using your last name and student ID number, then confirm your cardholder information.
- In the Deacon Dollars box, add the dollar amount you would like to purchase.
- Enter your payment information, and click Next Step.
- Confirm the name, account, amount, and payment, then click Submit Payment.
- You will receive an email confirming the payment and the Deacon Dollars should be immediately available in PaperCut.
- Student printing balances are reset on August 1 (for the fall semester) and on January 1 (for the spring semester). Please keep this in mind when purchasing Deacon Dollars to use for printing.
- Deacon Dollars can be used for food purchases at all campus dining locations and for a variety of non-food purchases. See wfu.law/deacon-dollars-information for additional information.
- You can view your Deacon Dollars balance and transaction history at deacprint.wfu.edu or the Campus Card Center website at wfu.law/check-deacon-dollars-balance
- Unused Deacon Dollars do not expire. They remain on the Deacon OneCard until depleted or until a student graduates or leaves the University. When a student graduates or leaves the University, remaining Deacon Dollars are transferred to the student’s account and any outstanding fees are deducted. The remaining balance is refunded.
If you have questions or need assistance, visit the Law IT Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Law Library or contact us at email@example.com or 336-758-4300.